About Our School
At Hidden Hills, we pride ourselves on providing an engaging classroom experience for all students by fostering creativity, nourishing positive relationships, and focusing on high academic achievement. We believe every child should be celebrated.
Hidden Hills utilizes the Husky Pride Program, with an emphasis on positive reinforcement. We at Hidden Hills strongly believe in active community involvement and serving. We have started the Junior Hero community service program where students and staff volunteer in their neighborhoods performing thoughtful acts of kindness and service. Once they have completed their service they are awarded a Junior Hero shirt and prize. We are excited to continue this program for years to come.
The average class size at Hidden Hills is 22 students. Special area classes include P.E, Music, and Art. Students from Kindergarten to 6th grade have access to technology daily. Students in grades 4th-6th have the opportunity to participate in band, strings, or chorus. There are a variety of family nights and events throughout the year, which consistently have high participation.
Hidden Hills is fortunate to have the foundation of a warm and active community with an active PTSA. We are delighted that you have chosen our amazing school to educate your young ones. We are passionate about the growth and success of our students and look forward to partnering with you on their educational journey.
Hidden Hills Is an Arizona Higher Performing School!
Hidden Hills Elementary School (HHES) has been recognized by the Arizona Business and Education Coalition as a higher-performing school advancing toward college and career readiness. NCEA/ACT has recognized us as outperforming our peers in all subject areas of state testing. We are very proud to add yet another feather to our cap and want our community to know that we continue to reach for the stars and do the very best we can for every student who attends our school.
What Is Title I?
Title I is the largest federal assistance program for our nation’s schools. It offers access to high-quality education for all children to prepare them for the Arizona College & Career Readiness Standards. Additional support is provided for students with the greatest needs based on data and teacher input. Our goal is to also increase parental involvement, so we offer Literacy and Math Nights during the school year.
- Improve instruction and learning to maximize student success, minimize student failure, and prepare students as successful citizens in a rapidly evolving world.
- Implement a balanced assessment system (including diagnostic, formative, and summative assessments) to design and align curriculum and adjust instruction to evaluate and enhance student progress.
- To evolve technologically, building 21st-Century skills across the curriculum while ensuring equitable access to all learners while encouraging the development of a diversified world citizen.
- Implement 'Best Practices' from a wide range of research-based instructional strategies, including traditional and innovative sources, to productively engage all learners and provide multiple pathways of learning that maximizes student success.
We love family involvement at Hidden Hills! We look forward to welcoming to our campus.
At Hidden Hills, we are passionate about providing an educational experience that inspires lifelong learning and empowers children to be a positive impact in our community.
- Foster Creativity.
- High Academic Achievement
- Warm and Active Community
- Engaging Classroom Experience
- Nourish Positive Relationships.
- Celebrate Every Child.